Free shipping for orders > €450 net**
Shipping within 48 hours
Freshly produced goods
Service-Hotline +49 4161 752 88 15
 
Close filters
 
from to
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
1 From 2
No results were found for the filter!
darjeeling_(1)
English Breakfast 150 items á 2,5g
Pyramid bags Ingredients: black tea mixture* (China), black tea Assam* (India). *certified organic
Minze
Fresh Mint 150 items á 1,5g
Pyramid bags Ingredients: Curled mint leaves* (70%), peppermint leaves* (30%). *certified organic
gräfenhof-04070206
Chai Latte 150 items á 2,5g
Pyramid bags Ingredients: Black Tea Assam*, cinnamon*, ginger pieces*, liquorice root*, cardamom*, black pepper*, natural flavouring. *certified organic
alpenkräuter
Alpine Herbs 150 items á 2,5g
Pyramid bags Ingredients: fennel*, nettel leaves*, lemon grass*, orange peel*, lemon balm leaves*, marigold blossoms*. *certified organic
earl grey
Earl Grey 150 items á 2,5g
Pyramid bags Ingredients: black tea mixture* (China), black tea Assam* (India), black tea Darjeeling* (India), bergamot pieces*, cornflower blossoms*, natural flavouring. *certified organic
darjeeling
Darjeeling 150 items á 2,5g
Pyramid bags Ingredients: black Tea Darjeeling* (India). *certified organic
Kamille
Camomile 150 items á 1,5g
Pyramid bags Ingredients: Camomile blossoms*. *certified organic
gunpowder
Gunpowder 150 items á 2,5g
Pyramid bags Ingedients: Green Tea*. *certified organic
Ginger Lemon 150 pieces á 2,5g
Ginger Lemon 150 pieces á 2,5g
Ingredients: green tea Sencha* (China), ginger* (23,3%), lemon grass*, green tea Chun Mee* (China), lemon oil*, lemon peels* (3%). *certified organic
Wild Berry 150 pieces á 3g
Wild Berry 150 pieces á 3g
Pyramid bags Ingredients: apple pieces*, rosehip peels*, hibiscus blossoms*, blackberry leaves*, natural blackberry flavouring, elderberries*, raspberry pieces*, strawberry pieces*, sour cherries*. *certified organic
tropen traum
Tropical Dream 150 items á 3g
Pyramid bags Ingredients: Apple pieces*, beetroot*, blackberry leaves*, natural flavouring, mango pieces* (mango*, rice flour*), pomegranate pieces*. *certified organic
Vanilla 150 pieces á 2,5g
Vanilla 150 pieces á 2,5g
Pyramid bags Ingredients: rooibos* (South Africa), natural bourbon-vanilla flavouring, natural tonka flavour, NATURAL CREAM FLAVOUR, tonka bean*, citrus oil*, vanilla pieces* (0.2%). *certified organic
1 From 2