Free shipping for orders > €450 net**
Fast Shipping
Freshly produced goods
Service-Hotline +49 4161 752 88 15
 
Close filters
 
from to
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
1 From 7
No results were found for the filter!
Erkältungstee 24095
Common Cold Tea
Ingredients: rosehip peel*, apple pieces*, lemongrass*, hibiscus blossoms*, anise*, spearmint leaves*, sage*, nettle leaves*, rosmary*, peppermint leaves*, linden blossoms*, thyme*, rosemary oil*, mint oil*. *certified organic
Schlostee 24099
Sleeping Tea
Ingredients: lemon balm leaves*, fenugreek seeds*, fennel*, apple pieces*, passion flower herb*, lemongrass*, natural bourbon-vanilla flavouring, rooibos* (South Africa), green rooibos* (South Africa), orange oil*, lavender blossoms*,...
Fatburner Tee 24097
Balance
Ingredients: green tea Sencha* (China), ginger*, nettle leaves*, mate* (Brazil), lemongrass*, cinnamon*, lemon oil*, peppermint leaves*, green tea matcha* (China), turmeric*, goji berries*, chili cayenne pepper*, mint oil*. *certified...
7 Sinneskräuter 24033
7 Sensual Herbs
Ingredients: hibiscus blossoms*, rosehip peel*, lemongrass*, lemon verbena*, spearmint leaves*, nettle leaves*, rose petals*. *certified organic
Magenfein 24013
Gastric rest
Ingredients: green rooibos* (South Africa), anise*, camomile blossoms*, rosehip peel*, dandelion*, blueberries*, fennel*, spearmint leaves*. *certified organic
Innere Ruhe 24014
Pole of calm
Ingredients: rooibos* (South Africa), sage*, honeybush* (South Africa), liquorice root*, lemon balm leaves*, nettle leaves*, tulsi*, lavender blossoms*. *certified organic
Fastentee 24098
Fasting Tea
Ingredients: mate* (Brazil), milk thistle seeds*, coriander*, nettle leaves*, green tea Sencha* (China), lemon balm leaves*, spearmint leaves*, lemon verbena*, rosmary*, lavender blossoms*, mint oil*. *certified organic
Fendrel Lnis Kimmel 24002
Fennel Anise Caraway
Ingredients: fennel* (60%), anise* (20%), caraway* (20%). *certified organic
Fit in den Tag 24007
Fit for the Day
Ingredients: nettle leaves*, green rooibos* (South Africa), peppermint leaves*, lemongrass*, lemon verbena*, liquorice root*, lemon peel*. *certified organic
Gute Nacht 24017
Good Night
Ingredients: fennel*, lemon balm leaves*, caraway*, anise*, orange peel*. *certified organic
Frische Minze 24005
Fresh Mint
Ingredients: spearmint leaves* (70%), peppermint leaves* (30%). *certified organic
Naturliche Abwehr 24019
Natural Protection
Ingredients: blackcurrants*, hibiscus blossoms*, liquorice root*, lemongrass*, peppermint leaves*. *certified organic
1 From 7

Herbal tea